The Principles of Community of Liberty
1. We respect the dignity of the individual. We support the liberty of all human beings and their right to lead their lives as they choose, as long as they do not interfere with the liberty of others.
2. We respect the sanctity and preciousness of life.
3. We accept responsibility for the choices we make in our lives.
4. We commit to being trustworthy in all of our actions and deeds – our word is our bond.
5. We, as individuals, take responsibility for the well-being of our community through our businesses, personal service, voluntary organizations, and philanthropic activities.
6. We commit to the teaching, support, and constant reinforcement of the habits and virtues of liberty essential to its preservation.
7. We respect the creative power within every human being and the enterprise that brings forth innovations in all aspects of human activity including the arts, sciences, business, sports and philanthropy.
8. We commit to increasing our liberty and the liberty of the community in which we live.
9. We commit to conduct our lives in a manner that supports, strengthens and expands the Community of Liberty.
10. We commit to take care of:
b. Our Families,
c. Our Customers and,
d. Our Communities.