The Community of Liberty is for individuals committed to increasing their capacity to live in liberty and who want to do something about the growing power of government. We are a non-partisan organization devoted to inculcating the habits and virtues of living in liberty. Unlike other organizations that look to government or the next election to provide solutions to our social concerns, we are committed to taking direct action to increase the space of liberty in our communities.
Membership benefits include:
1) Community: Members are part of a community of individuals who have come together to explore, learn and put into practice what it means to live in liberty.
2) Friendship: Meet like-minded individuals who are committed to developing at the local level alternatives to the growing power of government.
3) Increasing Liberty: Chapter One supports Orange County Rescue Mission by providing all new linens to the Village of Hope, a 192 bed transitional facility for homeless men, women and children.
4) Personal Development: Participation in Chapter activities offers opportunities to increase skills in public speaking, critical thinking, leadership, business and social skills.
5) Shaping the Future: The individuals who join Chapter One of the Community of Liberty will have the satisfaction of creating a new organization dedicated to demonstrating that liberty is the best choice we can make for ourselves, our families and our communities.
6) Powerful Network: Members of Community of Liberty commit to the highest ethical standards, including honesty in all of their dealings. Although the organization itself cannot vouch for any one member, it offers the opportunity to develop a powerful business network of trustworthy and reliable individuals across a variety of industries, businesses and occupations.
• Members must share our commitment to increase their capacity to live in liberty, and to increase in the space of liberty in our community.
• Active involvement in Community activities.
• Abiding by the Principles of Community of Liberty.
• Paying of annual dues in a timely manner.
• You must be sponsored by an existing member and then approved by the Board of Directors.
How to get started:
If you are interested in joining Community of Liberty, please contact an existing member or contact us and request an invitation to our next weekly meeting.